Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tux


TUXEDO JACKET - Zara (alternative here, nice plus-size version here) / DIY LONG-LINE VEST (originally a mens t-shirt) / DISCO PANTS - American Apparel / HEELS - Zara

I will forever thank my friend NT for making me keep this tuxedo jacket. At the time of purchase I wasn't initially sure about whether I could pull it off properly or feel comfortable wearing it but now I can't seem to get it off. This outfit was one of my options for the Azealia Banks gig I went to last week but I quickly came to my senses and realised that white jacket + heels is a complete no-no for a sweaty gig. I'll show what I actually wore in my next post! :) 

Aisha, xo

5 comments:

  1. Love this look, I would totally wear it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the combination. It would definitely be a no no but... you would look damn sexy amongst the crowd haha. I bet you looked great in your alternative though.

    www.mintyesssence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tuxedo look. Well I do love blazers/jackets and anything in that family =) Good thing you kept it. I'm having a Fall bootie giveaway I think you'll love, pass by and check it out if you like!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this black and white tux look! so chic!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome outfit, you look so chic and fashionable. Very classy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something, something :)