Friday, April 27, 2012

Sneaky Sneaky




CROP TOP Vintage PLEATHER SKIRT American Apparel BELT Primark FLATFORM PLIMSOLES River Island

I was trying to do an action shot! Haha 
Hey Guys!

I hope you're all as excited as I am for the weekend! I'm a little under the weather at the moment and I can't wait to get some much needed ZZZs. Just a quick post today which is also a sneak peak of a video I filmed today. I created 4 different looks with the Vintage crop top and hopefully (once edited) the video will turn out decent! I'm still new to youtube and creating videos but I hope you enjoy the video when it gets posted. I bought these plimsoles from River Island yesterday and initially they weren't very comfortable to wear but today they've suddenly become a dream to walk in! Hope everyone has an incredible weekend! 

Aisha, xo



P.S. I'm currently listening to Goyte's album Making Mirrors which is so darn good! Definitely recommend you have a listen :)

8 comments:

  1. That crop top is gorgeous, I love the print! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice outfit you have here, I like it. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crop top is TO DIE FOR,love it ! :) x

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit, love the skirt x

    http://fashionxfades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing! this outfit is laaaaavly xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something, something :)