Sunday, April 22, 2012

Roxie

As i patiently wait for payday to arrive, i've been pretending that all my online wish-lists will magically appear in my closet and that magically there will be no charges made to my debit card. Right at the top of my list were these AHHHH-MAZING jeans from Missguided. They also come in white with black crosses and i can't wait to get my paws on both! I can't wait to see what i can style these jeans with, so I got a little carried away and created a couple of looks for inspiration! 


Look 1
Clockwise from top left: ASOS Multipack Plain Band RingsASOS
Red Liv Plaform, Nasty Gal 
Fringed Knit Tank, Forever 21
Triangle Stud Collar, Miss Selfridge 


Look 2
Clockwise from top left: Neon Spike Necklace, New Look
White Hendrix Tank, River Island

These jeans are really versatile and it wasn't a struggle to find items to pair them with. Seriously how amazing are those red platforms??! I've been in love with hats for a long time now and the UNIF Pyramid Cap is just amazing. I've just got my hair done in long and thick braids and can't wait to finally not worry about hat-hair! Hope you're all having a great weekend - i'm currently watching TV waiting for The Voice to come on. 

Aisha, xo

2 comments:

  1. I just received these jeans, so exited! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great blog defo will be following plz check my blog out once you get a chance xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something, something :)