Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March Collective Haul

SILK TOP H&M LEGGINGS American Apparel WEDGES Kurt Geiger


Hey guys! This is what I wore for St. Patrick's Day. I bought my Disco Pants a couple of days before and I couldn't wait to try them with everything. Excuse my face - camera flash coupled with double vodka mixers are a recipe for lazy eye!


I've been so busy recently with job applications and getting myself ready for a different university! I'm applying really late (the deadline was in January) but I'm hoping that I get into one of my choices. In between sorting my life out, I've managed to record some videos which i'll be uploading very soon on my YouTube channel! In the meantime, I've uploading a haul video filled with a few items i've collected in the last month or so! :)


Aisha, xo
BLOGLOVIN / TWITTER

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog. your style and vibe are great. would love it if youd check out mine and follow me back if you like!
    Thanks!

    http://www.clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit :) and i think you have a great sense of style, dear!
    I'm lusting after those disco pants also. they're fab!
    i think your blog is great and i started to follow you, dear :) maybe you'll have a look on my blog also!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something, something :)