Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just In

This isn't going to be a very interesting post but I haven't posted anything for a couple of weeks because i've been so busy with my new job recently. But there's always something i'm never too busy to do - SHOP! I'm supposed to be reigning in my spending but my new job isn't helping me with temptation. Here are the latest additions to my wardrobe:

Silver PU Oversized Clutch Bag - Zara

Not sure if the next one counts because my mum actually bought it for me recently but i love them so much it just had to be included...

Tan Leather Boots - FCUK

I've been having a particular obsession with hats recently and slowly but surely I will have a collection worthy of a year's free supply of goodies at Lock & Co. So far, i've collected a grand total of THREE (haha) hats. New Look, H&M, Vero Moda and ASOS have a fabulous and most importantly - an affordable - selection of fedoras and wide-brimmed hats. If you want to spend a bit more then I recommend Catarzi who have an exclusive collection at ASOS at the moment, and Helene Berman.




They look brilliant regardless of the length of your hair and always add an edge to your outfit - and remember, don't be afraid to experiment when it comes to accessories!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little something, something :)