Thursday, September 8, 2011

Life

I have literally been waiting for this year's Fashion Night Out for ages - especially after the amazing time I had at the event last year and I'm really excited that the day has finally arrived. It might seem a bit strange that I'm so excited about FNO but it's the only large fashion event I can attend this year because I need to be in Scotland for some university stuff. I don't particularly believe in making New Year's resolutions and instead believe in regular decisions to improve 'oneself', so with that in mind I've decided to make a resolution that I will hopefully stick to for a long time:

TO TAKE MORE PICTURES!

This resolution is partly based on my mum's nagging comment of how I never take enough pictures of myself and friends, which I admit is completely true. The photos that I do have are never taken by me and almost always taken on nights out and by nightclub photographers. I get this irrationally sick feeling in my throat and have no idea why. So in my quest to cure this feeling, I intend to take at least ONE photo per day. And what better way to start than with an outfit post? I will be taking photos of my outfit, as well as the outfits that my friends have chosen, for FNO tomorrow. Apologies in advance for the (inevitable) amount of boozy photos. 


Besos
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little something, something :)